February 2 to May 24: 18 modules (each 10 hours, 1-2 modules per week)
May 25: completion of the coursework.
A 180-hour training program for Russian corporate clients based on master's programs of two Finnish universities - world leaders in the field of sustainable development: Lappeenranta Technological University and Polytechnic University of Turku.
Registered certificate for trained and completed all homework tasks (issued and submitted them in the format of Coursework) and:
- All training: online (ZOOM).
- The basic language of the course is English.
- Synchronous translation into Russian.
- All lectures are recorded and laid out in the Course group. Both English and Russian versions of lectures.
- All presentations are posted to the course group.
- All materials and methods are laid out in the course group.
- All materials and guidelines and presentations are duplicated in Russian.
- on WEDNESDAYS - (zoom) lecture.
- after lecture - execution of the hometask (independently).
- on MONDAYS - (zoom) seminar with speakers answers to questions from homework and lectures.