Accelerator main tasks are:
- Support of innovative, including international, projects;
- Support in obtaining funding and investments for innovative projects;
- Participation in implementation of Russian and Finnish state and regional economic and social development strategies by straightening communications between R&D institutions, hi-tech business and civil society.
Accelerator activities are:
- Innovative projects consulting;
- Training in innovative management for entrepreneurs and technologies developers;
- Regular pre-acceleration and acceleration programmes;
- Industry representatives familiarization with advanced R&D applications;
- Provision of industry request to R&D teams and researchers;
- Experts and entrepreneurs network development under accelerator;
- Training courses, materials and manuals, popular science articles and lectures publication and dissemination.
All accelerator’s participants will get:
- acceleration programme
- individual support for the each participant
- feedback from profile experts
- access to the investors from Russia, EU and North America
- contacts with development institutions and corporations
All accelerator’s graduates will present own projects before investors pool in Russia
The best projects (up to 10) will be supported for presentation before international investors pool in Finland
We provide maximum opportunities to teams with technology projects in the following areas:
- Information Technology (BigData, AI, VR/AR, Digital Economy)
- Robotics and sensors
- Green Technology
- Smart City
- New Materials
- New Industrial Technology
- intention to do business international
- available prototype
- ambitious team
- accomplished sales are advantage
We will consider the application
within 5 working days
We will call you back
If the application interested - we will make an appointment, if the application did not interest - we will explain the reason.
Meeting with the candidate for transfer
SPb, Politekhnicheskaya St. 26, FTI of Ioffe, an entrance from Kurchatov Street.
Transfer in the Accelerator
by results of a meeting
Pre-acceleration programme. Acquaintance of participants with Accelerator methods and document system, agreement on a plan of action.
3 months intensive training of innovative project development, which includes 10 educational modules, online and offline seminars, support from mentors.
4 week benchmarking session to improve and polish project business model, pitch for investors training.
Acceleration track final event, project presentations for invetors and experts
Delivery of certificates of the Accelerator
to the projects which gained recognition of investors, experts, enterprise community.
Post acceleration support
individual expert support,assistance in investment applications preparation for development institutions and innovation supporting funds, project piloting on the base of corporate partners.
December 31, 2019 ends acceptance of applications to the next Accelerator
Lappeenranta University of Technology
head of acceleration program